You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Dulhan Exclusives if the item is:
- faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase.
- NOT 'of merchantable quality', meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item.
- NOT fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would,
- AND you return the item within 7 Days after purchase and provide Dulhan Exclusives with proof of purchase, such as your original Dulhan Exclusives receipt or bank statement.
Change of Mind?
Dulhan Exclusives is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price or gift cards on items, or exchange them, simply because you have changed your mind about the purchase. However, under our own Dulhan Exclusives 'Change of Mind Policy', if you simply change your mind we do offer a refund, exchange or gift card of value equivalent to the purchase price for most items provided that:
- You exchange within 14 day from the date of purchase (or for online purchases, from the date you receive it)
- AND the item is unworn and in its original condition; and all original labels and tickets are attached to the item
- AND you provide an original Dulhan Exclusives receipt or tax invoice as proof of purchase.
- In addition to the criteria above, merchandise that is purchased on sale will only be eligible for exchange as part of the Dulhan Exclusives 'Change of Mind Policy'.
Any discontinue item or items in clearance can not be return, exchange or entitled for refund in any circumstances.
How to Return online purchase?
For online customers, the Returns Policy also applies; however please note the following terms and conditions: If for any reason, what you’ve purchased is not suitable we are happy to offer you a refund (or exchange in-store only). We have extended our return period from 30 days for both in-store and online purchases. We can only accept returns if items are unworn and in their original condition with labels/tickets attached.
If you would like to exchange or return your item, simply visit your local Dulhan Exclusives store (within Australia) and our staff will process the exchange or return of your online purchase. Just remember to bring in a copy of your tax invoice order confirmation email with you.
If you’re unable to get to a Dulhan Exclusives store, you can return your purchase by post to our warehouse at the customer's own expense. Unfortunately, we can’t accept online exchanges. If you wish to exchange your purchase, you will need to return it for a refund and then place a new order online. To return items to our online store, please follow the steps below:
- Go to AusPost Returns Fill out your return details and pay for your return to be processed
- Print your return label with your order (the label will also be emailed to you). Don't have a printer? No problem.
- You can print your label at a post office - just show the confirmation email on your mobile device and they can print it for you.
- Fill out the bottom section of the return form that came with your parcel and include with your return.
- Then lodge your item at a post office, or drop it into a red street posting box (if size permits).
- Take your parcel to the counter at the post office if you want a lodgement receipt with a parcel tracking number.
- Once we receive your parcel we will process your return and you will receive a confirmation email.
Can I exchange?
Unfortunately we can’t accept online exchanges at this stage; however you can take your item into any Dulhan Exclusives store for an exchange, please note this does exclude Afterpay purchases (within Australia). Please show your order confirmation for any in-store exchanges.
Can I Cancel?
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed we are unable to make changes to your order. However once you have received your goods you can return them for a refund.